I have a strong curiosity and enhanced knowledge for data science and proficiency with social media insights and analytics.
‣ Web on Demand is an IT company, developing CMS solution for website building.
• Manage and analyze social media accounts for improving brand position.
• Prepare presentations for investors.
• Communicate with clients through social media.
‣ One EPIC Place is a collaborative workspace, providing local businesses a flexible location and supportive community to grow their business.
• Researched competition to develop effective branding strategies.
• Responsible for company’s social media accounts.
• Experienced about the general infrastructure of IBM and its products.
• Proposed ideas and strategies IBM should follow in Turkey by reporting my analysis of tech industry in Turkey.
• Conducted financial analysis to help executives with their long term strategies.
• Worked with client from various industries and assisted with day to day business operations.
Melis is a motivated person who is always eager to learn. She is capable of adapting to new environments. She is willing to go above and beyond when it was needed, I am sure she will be successful in every part of her life.
Melis was a student in an unique dual diploma program between the State University of New York at New Paltz and Istanbul Technical University. As the director of this program and Melis' advisor, I got to know her fairly well. She was an extremely hard-working and engaged student. She immediately became active in our International Student Union and assumed a leadership position after only one semester. She also sought out an internship at a local business which showed resourcefulness and drive as it's often hard for students who are only on campus for short stays to take advantage of these types of opportunities. I would strongly recommend Melis due to her organizational skills, strong academic skills and desire to make an impact!
Melis Koçer is driven and hard-working! Melis and I worked together as officers for the International Student Union at SUNY New Paltz. As Vice-President she made an effort to befriend members, socialize, and make meetings worth coming back to. One time, when there was low turnout for a meeting Melis knocked on the doors of each individual room and invited them to engage in the festivities of that particular meeting. Her charm and energy made people feel comfortable enough to attend. Additionally, because of her ability to connect with others Melis was able to rally the club members to volunteer for the club's biggest event- the Multicultural Festival. Without her charm and energy there may not have been anyone to help work the various parts of the event. Ms. Koçer is an extremely energetic, outgoing, and motivated member of any team!